Why to take Keto Burn in a Keto Diet?
Keto is first and foremost a healthy diet. It appeared in the early 1920s and was recommended by some doctors for specific conditions such as epilepsy to reduce seizures. But it was far from being unanimously accepted! Today, it has gained in popularity thanks to the “zero sugar” trend and the stars who flood social networks with photos of their starved bodies. Some, like Kourtney Kardashian, swear by the avocado/banana smoothie. Others, like Gwyneth Paltrow, promote it on their websites. With success, there are now all sorts of keto diets, from the strict to the flexible, with each person adapting it to their own taste, and the risk of following a completely unbalanced diet.
What is behind Keto Diet?
The idea is to limit insulin levels as much as possible: a hormone whose secretion is stimulated by the consumption of sugars, which increases the storage of fat and prevents it from being burnt. To compensate for the low intake of sugars, the body is obliged to produce ketones (ketone bodies) which serve as an alternative fuel for the brain and other organs, hence the term “ketogenic”. And to produce these ketones, the body can use all the fats it has at its disposal, those from meals as well as those that are in reserve. Hence a massive destocking effect if, in addition to rationing sugars, we limit calorie intake.
Keto Diet: there are many prohibitions
The ketogenic diet seems permissive because you can eat red meat, fatty fish, avocados, butter, cream, vegetable oils, including the famous coconut oil, the keystone of the diet… And it is these foods that are highlighted, especially on the Web, when talking about Keto. However, the forbidden foods are often overlooked. The list is long, which makes the diet difficult to follow in the long term if you are not very strict:
- Carbohydrates (white sugar, honey, sodas, pastries, pastries…)
- Almost all fruit, except for low-carbohydrate fruit that should be eaten in moderate quantities such as berries (raspberries) or citrus fruit (oranges, lemons).
- Legumes (lentils, white beans, etc.)
- Cereals (rice, wheat, buckwheat, etc.)
- Bread, pasta
- Root vegetables (sweet potatoes, parsnips, squash, etc.).
The risks of the Keto Diet if you are not careful
- At the beginning, you may feel some discomfort (headaches, tiredness, nausea), while your body adapts to the lack of glucose and manages to produce energy from fats.
- Eliminating certain types of food can lead to a lack of fibre, vitamins and minerals.
- Consuming too many animal products is harmful to health (chronic inflammation, increased risk of cancer, including colon cancer). This is why Olivia Charlet recommends following a hypotoxic ketogenic diet, which is free of excess meat and dairy products, which she believes is “much healthier”.
Ketogenic is not a miracle diet. Its objective may be to lose weight. But it is mainly aimed at establishing a new way of eating in the long term. Because the change is quite radical compared to what you normally eat. And it’s not easy in the long term. It’s better to be followed by an expert trained in ketogenic nutrition to accompany this change, and even more so, of course, if you adopt this eating method for health reasons.
Keto Burn: not to be confused with Keto Diet
Food supplement companies are riding the Keto wave. This is especially true since stars are promoting Keto slimming pills on their social networks. The best known is Keto Burn (Keto for ketosis, Burn for burning). The e-commerce sites recommend their products to people who have started a ketogenic diet because they help the body to go into a state of ketosis. Taking keto tablets with your meals and sports training is the new effective way to start a diet as Keto Burn helps achieve weight loss goals by using fat as fuel.
The ketogenic expert specifies that at the therapeutic level, Keto Burn should be used to boost the production of ketone bodies and help to obtain the benefits of a ketogenic diet. So if there’s only one thing to remember, it’s that the ketogenic diet is much more complex than it seems and if you want to adopt it, do it properly. Consult a specialist who will guide you safely along the path of change. Keto is not just a diet, it’s a mindset!
Buy it here: Keto Burn Diet Pills